Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hypnosis and ADD/ADHD


MANAGE ADD/ADHD

I understand ADD/ADHD from the inside. You see, I have the "disorder" of having "attention deficit".

Well..I don't think that it is a disorder at all. And, I find that I can "hyper focus" on something that interests me far better than a lot of other people can. It's just that my brain works a bit differently than the "average" brain. And that's OK. I surely don't want to be "average".

I teach my clients skills that are both powerful and effective in directing their ADD/ADHD. I use hypnosis  along with other mind management techniques like Neuro-Linguistic Programming, the Emotional Freedom Technique, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. The results can be deep, rapid, and lasting. 

I work together with Kay Axtell  M.A. S.C.A.C, an educator and life coach with many years of experience. Kay specializes in working with people who have ADD/ADHD. She has a Masters Degree in Education and is one of the few people in the world who holds a Senior Certification in ADD/ADHD Life Coaching.

She teaches her clients to understand how ADD/ADHD is not a "deficit disorder" at all. And she teaches people with ADD/ADHD how to use their powerful underlying talents and genius to make their life work in effective ways.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home